skip to nav skip to content
The 2013 KFDI Listener Appreciation show presents
7:00 pm Friday, April 18, 2014
Charles Koch Arena at W-S-U!
With Special Guests the Swon Brothers from The Voice! A
And new country sensation Lindsay Ell
In an effort to make this show as accessible as possible for handicapped individuals, the following guidelines, in compliance with the ADA policy of Charles Koch Arena, are in effect.
• Handicap Accessible Seating tickets are available only at the KFDI studios.
4200 N. Old Lawrence Rd.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Call 316-838-9141 with questions
• Please note that handicap accessible seating is limited and not guaranteed. You MUST
have a handicap accessible seating ticket to enter the venue during Handicap Seating at
• If you arrive at the venue with a general admission ticket and require handicap accessible seating, you’ll be required to enter with general admission ticket holders. All reasonable efforts will be made at that time to accommodate you but a handicap accessible seat is not guaranteed.
• All handicap tickets are good only for the seat designated on the ticket.
• Handicapped ticket holders will only be allowed to sit in the seat designated on their
ticket. If you’d rather sit in the general admission sections, please pick up general
admission tickets to the show at one of our sponsor locations. A complete list of locations
can be found at www.kfdi.com or by calling 838-9141, M-F 8am -5pm.
• All handicapped ticket holders will be allowed entrance to the arena beginning at 5:15pm.
Wheelchairs with one companion person will be allowed entrance first followed by
ambulatory handicapped persons. Access will only be allowed to the specific
handicapped seating sections. If you wish to sit in general admission seating, please pick
up general admission tickets as you will not have access to the rest of the arena seating
during the handicapped admission process.
• Wheelchair spots come with one companion seat next to them. We are able to
accommodate two more guests within the handicap seating section. These additional
seats will not be directly next to the wheelchair spot but will be in the row directly in front
of the wheelchair spot. If you have more than three people attending with you, please
secure tickets in the non-wheelchair handicap sections or in the general admission
sections for those people.
- If your additional guests have general admission tickets, they’ll need to enter with
the general admission ticket holders at 5:30pm.
- If the persons attending with you are under the age of 18, please bring another
adult along to sit with them.
If you have questions about handicap accessible seating please contact KFDI during business hours (M-F 8am – 5pm).
Thank you for your consideration towards the above guidelines. We’ll see you at the show!