skip to nav skip to content
A survey of 2,000 women asked them what little things make them feel good about themselves and give them a burst of confidence. Here are the results . . .
1. Getting a compliment from a friend.
2. Just styled hair.
3. Taking a good photo.
4. Having perfectly smooth legs.
5. Getting a good night’s sleep.
7. Being told, “I love you.”
8. Coming back from vacation with a tan.
9. Being smiled at by a stranger.
10. Wearing new underwear.
11. Being told, “You look young.”
12. Being asked where you bought something.
13. Getting dressed up.
14. A child saying you’re pretty.
15. Waking up without any blemishes.
16. Wearing clothes that show off their assets.
17. Getting your eyebrows waxed.
18. Being asked to go out with friends.
19. Getting a manicure.
20. Wearing makeup.