Volunteer To Help WWII Veterans Get On Honor Flight Plane
Volunteers are needed to help World War II Veterans onto the plane for HONOR FLIGHT # 8 September 4th at Mid-Continent Airport.
Twenty (20) veterans will be leaving out of Wichita on Southwest Airlines early Wednesday, September 4th.
Volunteers would need to be at the airport at about 4:30 am. You would get free parking and a special shuttle to take you from the volunteer parking lot to the terminal.
Then you would be given a TSA gate pass to get past security, and would be assigned a WWII Veteran to assist.
If you would like to volunteer, you would need to register. The registration form is up at KFDI.Com or go to http://kansashonorflight.homestead.com/KHF_8_Airport_Volunteer_Form.html.
Wichita Mid-Continent Airport - Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - Southwest Airlines #1715.
1) Print the FREE PARKING PASS and place on your dash.
2) Please arrive in the volunteer parking area by 4:30 AM. (PARK IN UNMARKED STALLS ONLY) Take The Regent Shuttle Bus to the terminal.
3) Go to the Southwest Airlines ticket counter with photo ID and get your TSA gate pass.
4) After you get your TSA gate pass, you will be assigned a Kansas veteran to assist.
5) Once the veterans are loaded on the airplane, the Regent Shuttle Bus will take you back to the volunteer parking.
6) There will be a volunteer debriefing at the Town & Country Restaurant, 4702 W. Kellogg Drive, Wichita.
Have Questions? Write to Herb Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org