Weird ways to stay cool - including licking your wrists.
With hot temperatures over the next few days, here are some weird tricks you can use to keep yourself cool . . .
1. Lick your wrists. Monkeys lick their wrists when they’re hot. It works for humans too. Of course, you COULD just run them under cold water for 10 seconds . . . but isn’t licking them more entertaining?
2. Eat hot salsa. Spicy foods actually cool you down.
3. Put body lotion in the fridge. That way, when you put it on, it will keep you cold for a while.
4. Turn off the TV. TVs generate a TON of heat. So when you’re not watching, turn it off. Same thing with lights in your house.
5. Sleep on the floor. Since heat rises, the closer you get to the floor, the better it will feel. You should also put your fans on the floor and angle them upward.
6. Eat popsicles. Made up of lots of water, popsicles are great for keeping your body temperature down.