Pope lays out 10-point plan to happiness. Here they are.
Pope Francis did an interview with an Argentine magazine, and laid out his 10-point plan for happiness. Here are Pope Francis' tips for a happy life:
1. Live and let live.
2. Give yourself to others. That is, give your money and your time to those in need. Don't just sit around.
3 Move quietly in the world. Walk "in balance and beauty" on the ground, making the least disturbance.
4. Enjoy your leisure time.
5. Spend Sunday with your family
6. Help young people find good jobs.
7. Respect nature.
8. Let go of negative things. The Pope tells us not to complain about people who annoy or frustrate us, to let go of things as rapidly as we can.
9. Don't preach your religion too forcefully.Instead, teach by example.
10. Work for peace.