skip to nav skip to content

Listen Live

Video Library

Glendale Fire

Wichita Firefighters quickly put out a cooking fire at the Skyline Apartments in the 2400 block of South Glendale. About a dozen residents were evacuated for a short time, while crews cleared away smoke from the building.

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

More Videos

All Videos

KFDI