skip to nav skip to content

Listen Live

Video Library

Gas Leak

Wichita Southeast High School was evacuated for about an hour due to a natural gas leak. Police, Fire and Kansas Gas Service responded to bring the incident under control in the 900 block of South Edgemoor Wednesday morning.

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Related Videos

More Videos

All Videos

KFDI