skip to nav skip to content

Listen Live

Video Library

Clearwater House Fire

A house under renovation was destroyed by an early morning fire in Clearwater. It happened about 4:30 Wednesday at 143 South 2nd Street. Investigators said wallpaper caught on fire in a floor furnace.

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Related Videos

More Videos

All Videos

KFDI