skip to nav skip to content
A workplace accident sent two men to a local hospital after being injured by an electrical shock.
It happened just before ten o'clock this morning at Horizon Milling Company in the 700 block of East 13th Street North in Wichita. Our news partners at KWCH said police indicated an arc occurred in a panel where four Creek Electric employees were working.
" It was like a flash fire explosion that caused burns to two of the workers," EMS Division Leader, Keith Maurth said. " They both had a possible inhalation burns to the face due to the flash, the face and hands I believe."
Both men were taken to Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis for treatment of their injuries. So far, no names have been released.