WICHITA, Kan. - The winter storm from Wednesday and Thursday will still affect some schools on Friday. Wichita schools will be open and Wichita State University plans a normal class and office schedule on Friday.
Delays and closings will be updated as they are reported.
School closures and delays:
- Friends University has canceled classes for Thursday evening
- USD 331 Kingman will have a late start Friday, 9:30 a.m.
- USD 397 Centre will not have classes Friday
- USD 264 Clearwater Closed Thursday: No Evening Activities
- USD 282 West Elk Closed Thursday: No Evening Activities
- USD 283 Elk Valley Closed Thursday: All Scheduled Activities Canceled
- USD 313 Buhler Closed Thursday: All Scheduled Activities Canceled
- USD 358 Oxford Closed Thursday: No Evening Activities
- USD 411 Goessel will start with a 2 hour delay
- USD 419 Canton-Galva will have a 10:00 start
- USD 487 Herrington Will not have classes Friday
- USD 405 Lyons Will have a 2 hour delay and no morning pre-school
- USD 460 Hesston Will have a 2 hour delay. Due to condition of side streets rural roads, buses will not run except for the Newton stop.
Business closures and delays:
Some information from our news partners at KWCH. Check back here for updates.