Doug from Bel Aire
Here are today's questions:
- A female giraffe is called a cow. What fast food company uses cows in their advertising that say "Eat more chicken"
- Chick Fil-A
- A lot of campers are at Kicker Country Stampede that means a lot of campfires and a lot of s'mores. Name the 3 main ingredients you need to make s'mores.
- Chocolate, Graham Crackers, Marshmallows
- What is the name of the pod the caterpillar comes out of when it turns into butterfly?
- Cocoon or Chrysalis
- Johnny Depp's $650 Million Dollar movie fortune is pretty much all gone according to Rolling Stone Magazine. Who is the lead singer of the Rolling Stones?
- Mick Jagger
- JJ and Tiny are on a road trip and we just left Marrakesh. What country is Marrakesh in?