Joseph from Wellington
Here are today's questions:
- The original formula for Coca-Cola was created by a Confederate General and it contained wine and Cocaine. Traditionally, what fruit makes wine?
- 7-11 stores use to be called "Tote'm" before changing their hours to being open from 7am to 11p in 1946 and the new name was born. What's 7 x 11?
- Back in the 1940's, breakfast cereal Cheerios was originally known as "CheeriOats" but had to change it's name due to a trademark dispute. What company makes Cheerios?
- General Mills
- JJ and Tiny are on a road trip and we just visited the Western Wall also known as the "Wailing Wall". What city are we in?
- Did you know Spam was so popular during WWII that "Uncle Sam" earned the nickname "Uncle Spam". What year did World War II end?