Cathy from Eastborough
Here are today's questions:
- Who was the 2nd President of the United States
- John Adams
- Joe Lewis is the only former heavyweight boxer buried at Arlington National Cemetery. What state is Arlington National Cemetery in?
- The horse named "Justify" is racing for horseracing's "Triple Crown" this weekend at the Belmont Stakes. What country is Crown Royal made in?
- JJ and Tiny are on a road trip. We just left Nebraska National Forest and we're heading north on 385 into what state?
- South Dakota
- In NFL news, 49er great Dwight Clark died at the age of 61. One of his greatest moments was "The Catch" in the 1982 NFC Championship game vs what team?
- Dallas Cowboys