Rosie from Wichita
Here are today's questions:
- McDonalds announced that thousands of self-serve kiosks are coming by the end of the year. What color are the McDonald arches?
- Yellow or "Golden"/Gold
- The CMT Music Awards are tonight hosted by Little Big Town. What does CMT stand for?
- Country Music Television
- IHOP is officially changing their name to IHOB on June 11th. What does IHOP stand for?
- International House of Pancakes
- Over the last 30 days, Hawaii has had 9,000 earth quakes. How many quakes is that per day?
- Charles Henry Gould invented the stapler. In the movie "Office Space", name the character who was always looking for his stapler.