Tina from Wichita
Here are today's questions:
- It’s the first day of school for everyone in USD 259. Spell school.
- The $400 Million “Mars Opportunity” rover has been missing on the red planet for 2 months. What number planet from the sun is Mars?
- This Catholic prayer is also the nick name for a really long, desperate pass in American football.
- Hail Mary
- In the TV show, “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” what was Uncle Phil’s last name?
- What is the name of the branch of mathematics that deals with the relations of sides and angles of triangles.