Garrett from Rose Hill
Here are today's questions:
- Today is the anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks. What year did the attacks happen?
- Who was President during the September 11th attacks
- George W. Bush
- Name the actor who played a FedEx employee stranded on an island with a volleyball
- Tom Hanks
- Hurricane Florence is now a category 4 hurricane and could make landfall in South Carolina. What is the capital of South Carolina?
- What does the acronym SCUBA stand for?
- Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus