Matt from Wichita
Here are today's questions:
- CVS just bought health insurance provider Aetna for $69 Billion. How many zeros in 69 Billion.
- 9 zeros
- It was on this day that Disney founder Walt Disney was born in Chicago. What state is Chicago in?
- In the story "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", what town did the Grinch steal all the toys from
- Fuji, Honey Crisp and Braeburn are all types of what
- This year marks the 40th Anniversary of the release of "Star Wars: A New Hope". Who directed that movie
- George Lucus