Cayde from Wichita
Here are today's questions:
- Today marks the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor by what country
- There are 18 holes in a full round of golf. You have to be 18 to vote. What's 18 divided by 3
- Keurig coffee makers are a super popular gift for Christmas. Spell Keurig.
- What was the name of the Grinch's Dog in "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"
- Alexander Fleming accidentally discovered Penicillin in 1929. Ian Fleming created this famous spy recently played by Daniel Craig
- James Bond