Brian from Wichita
Here are today's questions:
- The song " The Circle of Life" is from what Disney film?
- The Lion King
- Early numbers are out and The Voice is beating American Idol in the ratings. What network does The Voice air on?
- Today is March 14th, known to math geeks at "Pi Day". When making a lemon meringue pie, what is the main ingredient that you would use to make meringue?
- Egg whites
- Scientist Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76. He suffered from ALS, which is more commonly known by this name?
- Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is in what state