Carla from Benton
Here are today's questions:
- In civil war history, what did the Mason-Dixon line separate?
- The North and the South
- The new AMC theater opens in Wichita today and I have my tickets. What popular zombie show airs on the AMC tv network?
- The Walking Dead
- The L.A. Rams are the first NFL team to have male cheerleaders. What is a female sheep most commonly called?
- In what city is O'Hare International Airport?
- KU enters The Final Four Saturday night against Villanova. What's 4 cubed?