Megan from Valley Center
Here are today's questions:
1. What common kitchen item is made up of sodium and chlorine atoms?
- A Texas woman won $1.2 Million dollars on an $18 bet during Saturday's Kentucky Derby. In Texas Hold 'em Poker, at the beginning of each hand, how many cards is each player dealt?
- Often served with bagels, what is Lox?
- Salmon or fish
- California is now the world's 5th largest economy surpassing the U.K. What deceased rapper had a huge hit with "California Love"
- Mother's Day is Sunday. According to the old saying, what is the mother of invention?