The Boot put together their list of the Top 10 Country Songs of the 2010s. Although it's subjective, they're all hits, and some are career-changing songs. Here's the list:
1. Little Big Town: Girl Crush - There was some confusion and controversy about what the song meant . . . but everyone kind of forgot about that when it became a huge it, winning two Grammys, two CMAs, and a CMT Award in 2014
2. Sam Hunt: Body Like A Back Road - It was THE song for 2017. There is a reason it used to hold the record for being at number 1 for 34 weeks.
3. Miranda Lambert: The House That Built Me - It was her first Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, and it won her a Grammy, two CMAs, and three ACMs in 2010.
4. Cole Swindell: You Should Be Here - In 2015 it became a tribute to his late father, and it's become an "anthem for others who have experienced personal loss."
5. Eric Church: Springsteen - One of my favorite songs of 2012. It was inspired by a girl he took to a Springsteen show, and also how he reveres the way The Boss has built his career.
To see the rest of the top 10, including where Thomas Rhett, Tim McGraw and Luke Bryan landed, visit The Boot.