The Sedgwick County Health Department is hosting a special clinic on Saturday, September 26, for back-to-school vaccinations.
Vaccinations are being offered from 8 a.m. to noon, and no appointment is required. Social distancing will be enforced and masks are required for anyone 2-years-old and up.
Kids who don’t have their required vaccinations by October 15 will not be allowed to continue to attend class.
If you cannot make it to the clinic this weekend, there are also mobile clinics. You will need to set up an appointment by calling 660-7333. The mobile clinics are running on the following days, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays at Bethel Life Center, 3777 S. Meridian Ave., Wichita
- Tuesdays at a Health Department satellite location, 1131 S. Clifton, Wichita
- Wednesdays at the Health Department, 1900 E. 9th St. N., Wichita
- Thursdays at Evergreen Rec Center, 2700 N. Woodland St., Wichita
Appointments can also be scheduled at the Sedgwick County Health Department Main Clinic, 2716 W. Central, by calling 660-7300. Times are as follows.
- Monday – Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You will need to bring the following things with you in order to get your child vaccinated.
- Vaccination records (Please email vaccination records to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (316) 660-4916 at least 24 hours in advance).
- Health insurance card
- Parent/guardian ID
- Proof of income, if no health insurance
- Written letter of consent with parent ID, if parent is not going to bring child
- Court approved paperwork for child, if applicable