If I asked you to describe ‘American Food”, what would you say? Would it be anything like this?
A woman in England took a few pictures at a grocery store of their “American food” aisle. And now they’re going viral because of the products the grocery store picked. They include . . .
1. Lots of candy, including Nerds, Reese’s Pieces, and Jelly Belly jelly beans.
2. Twinkies and Pepperidge Farms cookies.
3. Breakfast foods like Pop Tarts and Lucky Charms. And even a generic version of Lucky Charms called “Marshmallow Mateys.”
4. Pumpkin pie filling.
5. A1 steak sauce, Jim Beam bourbon barbecue sauce, and liquid smoke.
6. Jack Link’s beef jerky.
7. Hot dogs in a jar, floating in water. (This is the one that has us all up in arms)
Check out the pictures…..
Americans, I’m curious for your thoughts. This is our “American food aisle” in Tescos. Is this accurate to American food? pic.twitter.com/PAqcU8Vvkp
— (pls follow my new account) (@yasminesumman) July 4, 2019